Hotels near SeaWorld Orlando
Looking for the best deal on Hotels near SeaWorld Orlando? You have come to the right place. OrlandoVacation.com has been assisting guest make their SeaWorld vacation plans sine 1993, and we would love to help you and your family.
Our Promise to Our Guests: We guarantee to have the lowest prices on the hotels which we represent and if you find a better deal we will match their price and give you an additional 5% back. On top of this we promise to always provide you excellent customer service. We know you have many choices when making a reservation at Orlando hotels, and we would be honored if you choose us.
Best Hotels near SeaWorld Orlando
These two properties share the same lobby, workout area, and pool. These two hotels were built in 2020 and you will love their location if you are going to SeaWorld. You literally pull back the blinds and you have a picture-perfect view of the SeaWorld theme park. You will not find two better SeaWorld hotels.
Aloft encourages guests to relax by the outdoor pool or hang out with friends by the vibrant patio. If it is rainy, you can move the fun to the lounge with a billiards table and private cove seating that is Instagram worthy. You are right in the heart of Orlando where there is so much nightlife with hundreds of dining, shopping, and activities to give your Orlando Vacation so trendy your friends will beg to come back with you!
As Low As
Less than 1 mile to SeaWorld Orlando, Element Orlando by Marriott is a beautiful hotel that guests have been begging for! With no resort fee and complimentary breakfast, your family could save money compared to other resorts. This hotel is located on International Drive with hundreds of restaurants, shopping, and activities making it the perfect location for your Orlando Vacation!
As Low As
SeaWorld Orlando Hotel Rates
The nightly rates for a hotel near SeaWorld vary greatly depending upon the time of year you are traveling. If you come during high season, you should expect to pay anywhere from $150 a night to $250 a night depending up on the hotel and what amenities the property offers.
Tips to save money on your hotel stay
- Try to visit Orlando during low season. Low season in Orlando is easily defined as anytime kids are in school. The high season is Spring Break and Summertime when kids are out of school.
- Stay during the week. The weekday nightly rates can be as much as 25% less as compared to the weekend rates. The hotels in the SeaWorld area typically run near full occupancy year round on Friday and Saturday nights, but during the week these hotels can be only 40% full.
- Book with Orlandovacation.com. Shameless plug. We guarantee to offer the lowest hotel rates in Orlando…we simply will not be under sold.
SeaWorld Hotel and Ticket Packages
To get the best deal on Sea World hotel and tickets is to book them as one package deal. By ordering your SeaWorld tickets and your hotel together we are able to provide you bundle pricing and greatly reduce your cost. In addition, we can even set up payment plans for you as well.
To book a SeaWorld package deal, we require a $50 deposit the remaining balance is due 15 days prior to your arrival. SeaWorld Theme Park does not require guests to make a reservation so there is no need to rush the tickets; in fact, some guests ask us to deliver the tickets to their hotel, so they have them when they check-in. Click Here to book a SeaWorld Orlando Package Deal.
SeaWorld Theme Park
The best time to visit SeaWorld Orlando is during the afternoon and evening. SeaWorld is our favorite theme park in Orlando, because it is a mixture of aquarium shows and thrill rides. Ever since the Black Fish documentary, SeaWorld decided to transform the park into a thrill seekers paradise. As they have added 7 extreme roller coasters over the past 10 years. The goal is to add one every year, but the COVID Lockdowns have slowed those plans a bit. They still offer most of their shows, but as the animals get older, they are going to slowly start to faze these shows out.
If you are going to SeaWorld in the Summertime, and you are hot most of the shows have slash zones where the sea animals will douse you with water. This is a great way to cool off but be careful, you will be surprised how cold the water actually is. SeaWorld will only take about 6 to 8 hours to see and ride everything. If you are visiting over the weekend, you might want to go to Aquatica on the second day. Click here for more information on SeaWorld.
Why Book with Orlandovacation.com?
In closing, we know you have many options when booking you Orlando hotel stay, and we would like to thank-you for considering OrlandoVacation.com. Here are a few reasons why you should book with us:
- We have been helping guests plan their Orlando vacations since 1993. We are the oldest and most reputable travel company in Orlando, and this is not a title we carry lightly.
- We promise to do everything in our power to make sure you have a great Orlando hotel experience, and we promise to do everything in our power to make sure any issue that might come up gets corrected quickly and easily. We understand this is an expensive vacation, and we want this to be a vacation of a lifetime for all our Orlando hotel guests.
- We are located right here in Orlando and Central Florida is the only market we represent. We have found being extremely focused on just one market allows us to provide better customer service and the lowest rates on the Orlando hotels we represent. If you find the nightly rate lower on a property represent, please bring it to our attention, and we will gladly match the nightly rate.