Orlando Vacation Rentals
Book your Orlando vacation rentals with a company which has been around since 1993. We offer over 200 of the nicest vacation rentals in Orlando, Florida. Our vacation homes range in size from 2-bedroom condos all the way up to 12- bedroom luxury vacation homes.
Book direct and get the best deal on your Orlando vacation rentals. If you go through one of the large conglomerate websites, they will add a booking fee to your reservation. This can be anywhere between 10% and 15%, most of this money is their commission. If you book your Orlando vacation homes directly through OrlandoVacation.com we will not charge you this book. We have been helping guests booking their Orlando vacation homes near Disney since 2000, and we have been helping guests plan their Disney World vacations since 1993.
Picking the Right Orlando Vacation Home Rentals
Type of Resort and Community to Rent
First, you should pick which community you want to stay in. We have Orlando vacation homes in 10 of the best vacation home rental communities and resorts near Disney World. Each one of these vacation home rental communities are listed below.
- Solterra Resort
- Terra Verde Resort
- Champions Gate Resort
- Regal Palms Resort
- Windsor Hills Resort
- Windsor Palms Resort
- Davenport Vacation Homes
- Kissimmee Vacation Homes
- Encantade Resort
- Emerald Island Resort
- Paradise Palms Resort
Size of Orlando Vacation Homes to Rent
We offer everything from a 2-bedroom Orlando vacation condo all the way up to 14 bedroom luxury rental. There really is not much price difference between a 3-bedroom vacation home or four or 5-bedroom Orlando vacation rental home. The main difference is the private pool is going to be much larger in the bigger houses. To make your search easier you can search our Orlando vacation rentals by the number of bedrooms you want to stay in.
Amenities offered in Orlando Vacation Homes
After you have picked exactly where you want to stay and the size of Orlando vacation rentals which is perfect for your family, next you need to decide what amenities you want offered in your vacation home. For most people, it is a grand pool area where they can go and relax. Other families must have a games room attached, and still others may want a Disney or Universal themed bedrooms. You name, we probably got a home with the amenity you are looking. Below you can pick your Orlando vacation home rentals by the amenities which are offered.
Process for booking an Orlando Vacation Rentals near Disney World
To make a reservation, all you have to do is pick the vacation rental which you and your family want to stay in and hit the order button. We only require a $50 deposit to secure your Orlando vacation home and 30 days prior to arrival the remaining balance is due. You can do this online, or you may call into our office and one of our Orlando based travel specialist are always here to help you.
If you just have a couple of questions, please feel free to use our chat feature which is always on when we are in the office or feel free to call us at 1-800-641-4008.
Orlando Florida Vacation Rentals Fees
Just like most Orlando hotels charge a nightly resort fee, vacation homes in Orlando also have fees tacked on when you rent on of these homes. Here is a list of the most popular fees management companies tend to charge. Please note, when you book one of our Orlando vacation homes our policy is to always be upfront with our pricing and have no hidden fees.
- Cleaning fees: nearly every vacation home in Orlando charges the guests a cleaning fee when the guest’s checkout. These homes are different than hotels, the cleaning process is much more time consuming to clean a house than it is to clean a hotel room.
- Property Protection Fees: This fee works like insurance and protects the house against any incidental damages done to the property while the guests are staying in the home. This fee does not cover damages that were done intentionally. This fee can range anywhere from $60 to $250 depending upon the size of vacation home you are renting.
- Pool heat: It costs anywhere from $25 to $40 a day to heat a pool. This cost is passed on to the guests if they request pool heat. Unless you are visiting in February, March or April, we suggest not ordering the pool heat.
- Booking Fees: These fees have been made famous by Airbnb, VRBO, Travelocity and other similar sites. This fee can be as much as 15% to 25% of the nightly rate.
Discounts on Orlando Vacation Rentals
We offer guest many different discounts throughout the year. For example, if you book 6 months in advance, we will give you 5% off on your bookings. If you are a teacher, first responder, or return guests you can get a discounts on your Orlando FL vacation rentals.
The best way to save money is to book a Disney World Vacation package or a Universal Package deal completed with an Orlando vacation homes. By combining your Orlando vacation rentals with your theme park tickets, we can provide you the best deals in Orlando. If you book an Orlando vacation home rentals package then, you do not need to pay for your tickets until 15 days prior to arrival. We even have payment plans available.
Tips For Booking vacation homes in Orlando Florida
- If you are going to Disney World or Universal Studios, you need to know that the parks open at 9am and they close at 9:30pm. Most guests end up staying all 12 hours at the parks so keep this in mind, when booking…you will not be at your vacation rental as much as you think.
- All our vacation homes have private pools in addition the clubhouse at the resorts all have nice pool areas. When booking your vacation, you don’t need to go to the theme parks every day, sometimes it is more fun to have lazy day.
- If you look at the forecast and it calls for rain every day you are going to be here in Orlando, don’t worry it rains every day in the summer. Orlando sits between two oceans and every afternoon a rain shower moves through for 30 to 45 minutes.
Check-In Process for Orlando Vacation FL Rentals
Twenty days before you are to check in at your Orlando vacation home, we will send you a link for you to register for the vacation rental online. We need the names of all guests staying in the vacation home and their ages. We will need the names of the main driver of the car so we can register you at the vacation home and we will need a copy of your driver’s license. The driver license must be the same name as it is on the vacation rental booking. Once you have uploaded these documents and electronically signed for the vacation rental agreement then we will forward you the final Orlando vacation homes confirmation letter. This confirmation letter will have the electronic key code and the address along with directions to the house.
If you book Disney World tickets or Universal Studios Orlando tickets, we can have the tickets put in your vacation home. This will save you money from having the tickets shipped to you, and it will also be one less thing for you to have to remember to bring with you to Orlando.