Orlando Vacation Rentals With Private Pool
We represent over 300 vacation homes and approximately 91% of them are Orlando vacation rentals with pool homes. In fact, the biggest selling feature among all the homes we represent in Orlando is the pool and the pool areas. Enter your travel dates and we will present to you some of the best vacation pool homes near Disney World. We have over 300 Orlando Vacation homes, the largest and nicest collection of homes in Central Florida.
Popular Orlando Vacation Home Rentals With Private Pool
Tips for Booking Orlando Vacation Rentals With Private Pool Near Disney World
All the vacation homes we represent at going to be near Disney World. While vacation homes are rented in Orange County it is against county ordnance to rent a home as a short-term rental. Most of the vacation properties are either Kissimmee vacation homes or vacation homes in Davenport. We strongly recommend renting a vacation pool home in a vacation home community. If you decide to rent a home in a residential community, some of the prior guest’s actions could ruin your vacation. For example, if a prior guest was rude to a neighbor these neighbors might do everything in their power to ruin the vacations of recent guests to detour the owner from renting the house out as a short-term rental. The first tip is to rent from a reputable management company and in a community deemed for short-term rentals.
The second tip is to decide how many days you are going to be visiting the theme parks while you are here in Orlando. If you are going to go to the parks every day, and your days are packed with theme park activities the pool area might not mean that much to you. After all, you or your kids might just be using the pool to jump after you get home from the parks at night or before you go to the parks in the morning. More and more guests over the past few years have been taking a day off from the parks as a relaxing day or they decide to only go to the parks for 5 to 6 hours a day. If you are going to spend a relaxing day at your vacation home, then the pool area becomes a much bigger deal.
Amenities offered at vacation pool homes in Orlando
Some vacation pool homes are decorated with the bare minimums while others offer everything one could ask for. Some of the most popular amenities are:
- Nice Pool Furniture- Nice iron furniture sets are much more comfortable to layout in than the PVC pipe furniture. The iron furniture is also much sturdier as well.
- Jacuzzi- About 40% of the vacation pool homes in Orlando are a jacuzzi tub pool combo with the water from the jacuzzi overflowing into the pool. For the same cost per night, why not go for the jacuzzi pool combo.
- Pool Games- A few of the pool home near Disney World offer fun games such as volleyball nets, basketball hopes, and floating golf ball landing pads. These games are a lot fun but call the management company or vacation homeowner prior to booking the property to make sure if the home offers these games that they are in good shape.
- Outdoor Kitchens- Built in grills are popular with guests. Recently, there have even been a craze of green egg grills. By being able to cook outside near the pool area makes the day so much better.
Remember, if you are going to include your Disney themed vacation home in a Walt Disney World packages, you might not want to spend everyday at Disney World. Most guests find it fun to have a relaxing day hanging around the pool area.
Orlando Vacation Pool Homes Pool Heat
Typically, the weather in Orlando is very mild to hot so most of the year guests will not have to order pool heat. Pool heat fees range from $25 a day to $45 a day depending on how big the pool and the type of heater the pool use. The electric heaters are a little cheaper to operate so the fees for these homes are around $25 to $30 a day while natural gas heaters are more expensive these heaters heat the pool to a much higher temperature. With electric heaters, the pools water will get to be 7 to 9 degrees hotter than the outside temperature while gas heaters will heat the pool to around 90 degrees.
The only times you really need pool is during January, February and maybe the first of March. It is always amazing to us how many people want to order pool heat during the summer months. Every day the outside temperature is in the 90’s in the summer and most pools even without pool heat feel more like bath water, save your money there is no need to order pool heat unless you are visiting during the first three months of the year.
Booking Orlando Vacation Homes Guaranteed
In closing, we know you have many options when booking your Orlando Vacation Home stay, and we would like to thank-you for considering OrlandoVacation.com. Here are a few reasons why you should book with us:
- We have been helping guests plan their Orlando vacations since 1993. We are the oldest and most reputable travel company in Orlando, and this is not a title we carry lightly.
- We promise to do everything in our power to make sure you have a great Orlando Vacation Home experience, and we promise to do everything in our power to make sure any issue that might come up gets corrected quickly and easily. We understand this is an expensive vacation, and we want this to be a vacation of a lifetime for all our Orlando Vacation Home guests.
- We are located right here in Orlando and Central Florida is the only market we represent. We have found being extremely focused on just one market allows us to provide better customer service and the lowest rates on the Orlando Vacation Homes we represent. If you find the nightly rate lower on a property represent, please bring it to our attention, and we will gladly match the nightly rates. We even have the guaranteed lowest prices on Disney World Tickets. Call us today…we would love to help you and your family.