4 Bedroom Vacation Rentals in Orlando, Florida
4 bedroom vacation rentals in Orlando are the most popular size home for rent near Disney World. There are over 31,500 vacation homes for rent in Orlando, Florida and nearly 29% of these homes have 4 bedrooms. When choosing 4 bedroom villas in Orlando near Disney World for rent you have many choices in the style of house you choose to stay in….these different styles are detailed below.
Popular 4 Bedroom Villas in Orlando near Disney World.
OrlandoVacation.com 4 Bedroom Vacation Home of the Month
This 4 bedroom vacation rental in Orlando is located in the popular Windsor Palms Community. It features 4 bedrooms and 3 baths. Guest love this home’s proximity to Disney World as it is only 2.4 miles from all the Magic. The master bedroom features a large king size bed, and it has semi-open floor plan with the kitchen open to the family room. This vacation home rents for around $150 to $250 per night depending upon the time of year you want to visit. Hurry up and book now this home rents out quickly.
4 Bedroom Vacation Homes in Orlando Types
4 Bedroom Pool Homes near Disney World
There are many different areas to choose from when booking a vacation home. When planning your vacation to Orlando we first suggest you decided which them parks you are going to visit. After you decide what parks you are going to this will more than likely dictate which area of Central Florida you want to stay in. You can choose vacation home in Kissimmee, vacation homes in Davenport, or vacation homes in Champions Gate. After you pick the area then pick a community or two in that area you want to stay in then look for homes in just that area. The further out your vacation dates are the more choices you are going to have.
Many of the townhomes in Orlando offer either a 3 or 4 bedrooms. If you are looking to stay as close to Disney World as possible and you want to stay in a townhome you can you might want to check out Emerald Island Resort, Encantada Resort or Paradise Palms Resort. All three of these communities are located less than 5 miles from Disney World. Paradise Palms and Encantada units offer a private pool in the back for your family to enjoy. If you do not mind traveling a bit further, you might want to look at Champions Gate townhomes. These townhomes are located about 12 miles from Disney World, but they are much newer; they have private pools, and your family even has access to the Champions Gate Water park.
OrlandoVacation.com Vacation Home Booking Tip
We strongly suggest you book a vacation home in a community that is primarily for short term or vacation rentals. These communities offer more security and more amenities for families on vacation. Often times guest who book homes in areas where there are not a lot of short-term rentals guest find the neighbors to not be the most welcoming group. This is understandable, if your neighbor rented out their house as a short-term rental you might not be so welcoming to these guests either as you will most likely have encounter guests being too loud, rowdy, or just not considerate to other people around them.
If you are looking or the best vacation home communities in Orlando, check this article or call us one of our friendly reservationists will be more than happy to help you book the best Orlando vacation home.
4 Bedroom Vacation Homes reservation tips
- Some popular Amenities we offer in our vacation homes are: themed bedrooms, games room, outdoor TV’s, pool and spa combination, outdoor grills, and amazing pool areas. Keep these in mind when you are searching for your perfect Orlando vacation home property to rent. To make it easier in the booking process we have set up filter to search only homes for the amenities you are looking for. If at any time you feel stuck or just need a little help our Orlando based reservationists are just a phone call away.
- Decide if you need booking insurance or not. We only require a $50 deposit to make a reservation and the remaining balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. Please keep in mind, these are privately owned vacation homes which we rent out for the owner, and they are taking their property off the market for guests to stay in when they make a reservation so if you cancel within 30 days of arrival there is a steep cancellation fee. To avoid these fees you might want to look at getting booking insurance, we offer it for an additional $100 (you need to let us know at the time of booking).
We look forward to assisting you and your family and we hope you come and stay with us…it would be our honor to have you as one of our guests!
Why Book with Orlandovacation.com?
In closing, we know you have many options when booking you Orlando hotel stay, and we would like to thank-you for considering OrlandoVacation.com. Here are a few reasons why you should book with us:
- We have been helping guests plan their Orlando vacations since 1993. We are the oldest and most reputable travel company in Orlando, and this is not a title we carry lightly.
- We promise to do everything in our power to make sure you have a great Orlando hotel experience, and we promise to do everything in our power to make sure any issue that might come up gets corrected quickly and easily. We understand this is an expensive vacation, and we want this to be a vacation of a lifetime for all our Orlando hotel guests.
- We are located right here in Orlando and Central Florida is the only market we represent. We have found being extremely focused on just one market allows us to provide better customer service and the lowest rates on the Orlando hotels we represent. If you find the nightly rate lower on a property represent, please bring it to our attention, and we will gladly match the nightly rate.