The epic brand new rookie in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter will be an unparalleled experience that combines a new level of innovative technology coaster and storytelling with a luxurious environment to animate the adventures of the new Magic World. Universal Studios Orlando Packages where on your Universal vacation, take a trip with Hagrid, who is one of the most popular actors in Harry Potter film, to the Forbidden forest to find the most magical creatures in the magical world, said Universal Orlando resort.
The Universal Orlando resort is having a new epic roller coaster with the only Hagrid that will arrive this summer. A few weeks ago, it was announced that the new trip to the magical world of Harry Potter, a popular theme at Universal Orlando Resort, concerned Hagrid, his motorcycle and his magical creatures.
But How Does It Work?
Of course, this trip is unusual and will combine the innovative roller coaster technology with a new level of deep history. A little more complicated than bending a roller coaster.
Visitors will fly with the character Hagrid on a fun roller coaster ride which falls in the path of the rarest magical creatures of magical creatures. This will be based in the magical world of Harry Potter’s Hogsmeade in Universal Islands of adventure, combining the attractions of Harry Potter the Flight of Hippogriff and the Forbidden Journey.
It Has a Real Forest having more than 1,200 Living trees.
Universal Orlando Resort says Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure will “combine a new level of storytelling and innovative roller coaster technology with rich environments and landscapes,” including live trees.
It Will Open On June 13, 2019
This new ride trip will get to a maximum speed of 50 miles in one hour, and Universal Studios Orlando visitors must have a height of 48 inches to travel.
This Will Show Magical Creatures That Have Never Been Seen Before “Skrewt’s Blast-End” described as the intersection of elongated crabs and a giant scorpion. This creature was made by the character Hagrid, who happens to be one of the most popular characters in the movie “Harry Potter” and the leader of this new ride. On the trip, the guests will first see a confrontation with “Skrewt ended with an explosion” and “a dangerous final explosion,” Universal said when the guests encountered a three-headed Fluffy dog, Cornish Pixies, the Devil’s electricians. , plants with limited magical abilities and centaurs, great creatures with heads, trunk and human arms connected to the body of a horse.
Reduce the waiting time for Harry Potter rides
- Get Universal fast passes in the best Universal hotels, this includes Loews Royal Pacific, Hard Rock Universal Orlando, and Loews Portofino Bay. It is not known if fast Pass will aid with Hagrid’s journey, but fast pass will undoubtedly contribute to the overall Harry Potter experience. Living in these hotels plus buying tickets saves hundreds of family dollars if you buy them directly. Also keep in mind that Loews Portofino Bay hotel is on the list of Amex FHR hotels. Therefore, if you got an American Express Platinum Card® and place your order through this program, you may get up to $ 100 with beverage and food benefits, check-out, category improvement, etc.
- Try-out a universal VIP tour. There is a universal VIP trip, which is very expensive, but also cheaper. If you need many universal things without waiting, VIP tours price begins at USD 189 per person. Also there is several VIP tour option for this year’s holiday offer that apply to Universal Orlando.
- Take advantage of the points for the Universal Orlando tickets. You can use the Chase ultimate rewards cards like Chase Sapphire Preferred and Chase Sapphire Reserve Cards to easily secure Universal studios Orlando tickets online and spend money on more milk creams.
- Although there was no official announcement about the availability of an express line or one for Hagrid’s magical creatures, there are ways to shorten the waiting time for most of the things that Harry Potter needs.
- Stop at Universal Hotels in a place where you can immerse yourself in the magical world of Harry Potter an hour earlier. There are places to choose from, such as the new Aventura hotel (Hello, family rooms!), Rounded Loews Sapphire Waterfall and many more.