Things To Do In Orlando In November
November is a great time to visit Orlando, Florida, mild weather and Christmas is starting soon. During this month we have Epcot’s Food & Wine Festival. Oh, and it’s the beginning of the holiday season as earlier mentioned. This will be your best vacation in Orlando, and the parks go all out for it.
- How busy is Orlando in November?
- How cold is Orlando in November?
- What to wear in Orlando in November?
- What to do in Orlando in November?
- Best Orlando hotels in in November
- Are Orlando’s water parks open in November?
- Things to do in Disney World in November?
- What to do in Universal Orlando in November?
- Things to do at SeaWorld Orlando in November?
Orlando Vacation Packages
Choose from our exclusive Orlando Vacation Package Deals or create your own pack to accommodate your stay.
It’s hot and sunny during the day, but the temperature drops during the night. It’s the end of the Hurricane season in Florida, which might mean there could be some rain showers here and there (nothing out of the ordinary). Even though the storm is increasing during the month, it is advisable to observe weather forecasts.
- International Festival of Food and Wine Epcot – If you are a food and wine lover you shouldn’t forget about Epcot’s International Food and Wine Festival at Disney World. You can try the world in about 30 international food and beverage markets. See famous chefs, attend wine seminars and enjoy the Eat to Beat concert series with musical performances at night.
- The Fiesta in the park – In early November, Fiesta is the perfect park for families. Live entertainment and the art industry are the focal points for this two-day festival at Lake Eola.
- Marriott Grande Golf Club of Pines – During this year, the weather is ideal for golf and many of the courses will be chosen in Orlando. Marriott Grande Pines Club Golf is conveniently located at the International Station. Six-time Sir Nick Faldo champion and Steve Smyer’s field architect create an 18-hole premier version, surrounded by native flora and wetlands.
- Hawk’s Landing Golf Club – Hawk Landing Golf Club is a perfect and peaceful escape from the city’s hustle and bustle. Here you can enjoy an 18-hole golf course that covers over 220 acres of parkland and the Marriott Orlando World Center. Florida’s wildlife is a challenging field and tropical vegetation is a challenging field designed by architect Robert Cupp’s Jr.
- Bay Hill Golf and Spa Club Arnold Palmer – At the Bay Hill Golf Club and Lodge of Arnold Palmer you can play golf among the best in the world. If you stay at a luxury golf resort 70 rooms, you become a club member and enjoy the privileges of a private golf course, leisure facilities, restaurants, and salon and spa fines. This is the winter house of Arnold Palmer’s golf legend so you can notice him around the hotel.
- The Tree festival – Christmas begins in Orlando at the beginning of the tree festival in mid-November. The Orlando Museum of Art participates in the winter landscape, with many companies and designers securing trees and creating wonderful Christmas shows. Go to the old town to design a beautiful house. Kids love the Toyland seat, where they can play games, and crafts and even go to Christmas.
- Annual Poinsettia and Light Garden Festival – Between the end of November and the beginning of January, you can enjoy the Garden of lights and the annual poinsettia festival to be in Cypress Gardens. Marvel has more than 400,000 dazzling lights that you see through the maze in the garden and the flickering decks and Christmas. There are special music productions and poinsettia with about 40,000 flowers.
Some Orlando hotels you can visit beside Disney World, having exceptional guest service and the best rates are; Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites with Waterpark, Red Lion Lake Buena Vista South with water park, the Grove and Spa Resort, Radisson Park Inn beside Disney World, Universal Studios Clarion Hotel, Lake Buena Vista Comfort Inn, Hilton Orlando, among others.
- Typhoon lagoons in Disney – The lagoon has a good water slide (10 or so), which includes a two-person roller coaster raft-like “Crush Gusher ‘n”, “Humunga Kowabunga” with five sharp drops and ‘bay’ and storm’ sliding, both are outstandingly slower and directed towards the younger children. In other places, the park has sizable rapids looping around it. Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon is a little more than just a simple slider. Surfers love “Surf pool in Typhoon Lagoon “, which produces six-meter powerful underwater turbines.
- The Discovery Cove – Dolphin Swimming is a popular feature that includes a list of activities that must be done or experienced before you die, and Discovery Cove in Orlando can complete that feature. Dolphin Lagoon, is found at the heart of this park, opposite SeaWorld Orlando gives you a thirty-minute experience with a single dolphin out of so many of the majestic creatures, where you can play, touch, swim, and even master interact with them; equally, you may ride their dorsal fin. It is done with the watching eye of expert trainers, which ensures that guests or animals do not suffer from injuries. Discovery Cove is the sister park of Aquatica Orlando and SeaWorld Orlando, with natural environments where you may communicate with nature.
- Blizzard Beach Disney – The concept of this park is quite fun. It’s based on the idea that this was once a ski resort, which “melted into large waters”. The result is a snow-covered mountain area that can slide down to relax on the unusual white sand beaches, and unusually “arctic waters”. Pay attention to “Mount Gushmore”, one of the highest and fastest water slides in the world. Also, there are plenty of attractions and other hair-raising slides to keep your family entirely occupied for the day.
- Volcano Bay Universal – One of the most famous and recognized attractions is the Universal Orlando Water Park (Volcano Bay), with its two hundred ft round or conical mountain, that sometimes goes floating and sends out lava fluids during the nights. It’s the 1st water park at Universal Studios and has a great combination of relaxing rides, as well as the wave pool and lazy river, with more cutting edge, high-speed rides such as the aqua coaster, and the 70 degrees plunge slides. Tapu Tapu wearables hold your place in line and you don’t have to carry your floats upstairs.
- Aquatica – This is the most modern, popular water park in Orlando; if not then one of, (and there are few you will be choosing from). It is found in the south of downtown SeaWorld Orlando. With the exception of the water attractions and the fun slides, the amazing Dolphin Plunge gets almost all the attraction here, riding, enabling you to slip with dolphins swimming about in the surrounding pool through a transparent tube. The massive 59 acres of Aquatica is open throughout the year.
WALT DISNEY WORLD
The crowd levels change in November, and there are more and more visitors coming to Disney theme parks as Thanksgiving approaches. Travel at the beginning of the month and enjoy the weather, the decor, and the small crowd. You can follow the special events while visiting Disney World in November. Some require more access or additional admission.
- Epcot International Holiday Festival: this festival features music, seasonal artists, and seasonal food and drinks.
- The Candlelight Processional: A celebrity reads the Nativity Story accompanied by a local choir made of schools and cast members.
- International Food and Wine Festival at Epcot: This event includes food and drink from the world, showing famous chefs, professional cooking demonstrations, and many practical opportunities to expand their culinary skills.
- Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend: This event offers four-day family fitness practice at the Walt Disney World Resort. The full line and half marathon, 10K, 5K and baby games can make the whole family fun. The Disney characters customize the courses to encourage the participants.
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party: Santa Claus joins Mickey Mouse at Magic Kingdom for a jolly Christmas party for their family and the young at heart. Disney characters do their holiday finery while favorite attractions and joyful music light up with the holiday theme décor.
- Light sweater/jacket or baby powder or board shorts
- Mickey Mouse Ear, Glow sticks, Autograph pen, and book.
- Toy cars Disney trading pins
- Granola bars for energy. Dried fruit
- Wet wipes, Sun protection sunglasses
- Hand disinfectant. Wet wipes Lip Balm.
- First Aid Kit
- Cash and credit card.
- Camera and tickets
UNIVERSAL ORLANDO RESORT™
- Christmas in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter (Universal Studios Florida and Universal Island of Adventure). Your holiday dream wants to come true! Muggles have the opportunity to experience Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley, decorated with Christmas decorations. There is also food and drink in connection with holidays and entertainment. The highlight of this is the projection show on Hogwarts Castle.
- Universal Holiday Parade with Macy’s (Universal Studios). A Universal Holiday Parade, featuring Macy’s. During the parade, guests will see Minions, Shrek, Madagascar, and more. Santa also lights up the New York Christmas tree!
- The Mannheim Steamroller . This is a modern Christmas music concert, by one of the most popular bestselling Christmas artists! The concert is usually held over a weekend at Universal Studios Florida.
- Grinchmas (Island of Adventure). For those who love the Grinch, there is no better time to explore Islands of Adventure than during Grinchmas. Seuss Landing becomes Grinchmas with an amazing live show. You can do meet and greets with Who’s and the Grinch himself.
- SeaWorld Christmas Party: Celebrate the world’s holiday magic at SeaWorld Orlando. The parties include sparkling lights, live entertainment, fireworks and fun.
- A raincoat – Floridians know the weather is changing in the Sunshine State; on most days you can expect rain.
- Bathing suit – There are water rides and heated pools
- Light jacket – It can get cooler as the sun goes down.
- Bring a bottle of water: Stay hydrated with a reusable water bottle
- Snacks – Bringing your own snacks can help with money, dietary needs, and energy.
The month of November is a wonderful month for you to visit Orlando. The Holiday events start early and you can enjoy them before the Christmas crowds show up.